With the help of this comprehensive guide, you can easily configure your wavlink AC1200 WiFi range extender device. With the help of this device, you can easily extend the range of main router WiFi signals. In this post, you will learn the proper instructions for the Wavlink extender login and setup process.
Navigate The Login Page Of The Wavlink Extender
- Initially, place the power plug of the Wavlink WiFi range extender device in the power or wall socket.
- Now, take the computer and connect it to the Wavlink extender network.
- After that, open Chrome on your computer and type the web portal wavlink.com in the location box.
- Now, enter all the relevant details shown on the login page.
- In the end, tap on the login button to finish the extender login process.
If you are unable to do the login process, then consider below solution tips.
Troubleshoot Wavlink Login Issues
Internet Protocol Address Description
Your WiFi gadget must have an IP from the Wavlink device, to visit the web management page. Most of the Wavlink devices support the DHCP function which is enabled by default. We recommend you configure a manual IP address for your computer and laptop, to visit the extender web management page.
Identify Navigation Settings
Due to an outdated web browser, you can also face login issues in the Wavlink WiFi range extender. We suggest you enhance the web browser from time to time.
With the help of the above two ways, you can easily resolve the Wavlink WiFi range extender login issue.
Things Required To Do Extender Configuration
- Require your own extender and router device.
- Grab one active power socket.
- Also, take one long ethernet wire for the connection.
Configure Wavlink Extender
There are three methods to do the configuration process of the Wavlink WiFi range extender.
Installing Wavlink Application:
- Initially, on your Android mobile phone open the google play store.
- Now, look for the Wavlink application and download it.
- Next, fill in all the details shown on the app page.
- Then, fill in all the relevant details shown on the page.
- In the end, consider all the display instructions shown on the application page.
WiFi Protected Setup Button:
- In the wall socket first settle the power plug of the Wavlink WiFi range extender.
- Now, push the WPS button on the extender and main router.
- Next, the WPS LED on both the extender and router gadget blinks solid.
- As it means your extender and router successfully connected with each other.
Wavlink Extender Installation Via An Ethernet Cable
- First, join one end of the ethernet wire to the extender ethernet port and the other end to the existing router ethernet port.
- Next, launch Chrome and enter the default web portal wifi.wavlink.com in the HTML box.
- In the end, study and consider all the descriptions point to point to do the Wavlink extender setup process.
With the help of the above three methods, the Wavlink AC1200 setup process is done now, without facing any issues.
Troubleshoot Wavlink Extender Configuration Issues
- Identify the Wavlink extender and router distance.
- Turn on/off your Wavlink extender device.
- Place your Wavlink extender device at the best location.
- Replace the old cable with the new one.
- See the LED status of your Wavlink extender device.
Upgrade Wavlink Extender Software
- First, launch the search engine and enter the default web portal.
- Now, you will visit the Wavlink extender web management page.
- Next, look for an administration option and then click on the firmware upgrade option.
- Finally, wait for a few minutes to install the latest firmware file on your computer and laptop.
Factory Reset Wavlink Extender
At the back or side of the device, you can easily find the reset hole button. Now, push that button with the help of a hairpin. Now, all the Wavlink extender LEDs will turn off. As it means, the extender device is now completely reset.
Note: After the reset of the Wavlink extender device, you will need to do the setup process again.
Tip: In case you are having different model numbers of Wavlink extenders in your home for example AC600 is the model and you are looking for the login and configuration information then you will simply need to visit the Wavlink AC600 setup page and consider all the descriptions carefully.
Now, later in the study of this post, without taking any technician expert you can easily do the login and setup process of the Wavlink AC1200 extender. In case you are facing any issue after the setup then you can also resolve it by trying the above solutions tips. Share this post with the other Wavlink gadget users. For Readers!