Apparently, how to clean gold flatware so that gold tableware by removing existing stains can maintain its quality, periodic cleaning can be done every six months. “Cleaning gold too often can damage the surface.
This cleaning period needs to be done regularly to keep the gold shining and not dull. Because over time, the gold will begin to lose its luster due to contaminants in the air. So, don’t forget to clean it every six months.
The gold flatware is not tricky. You only need three ingredients that can be found in the kitchen. Anything?
- Ordinary dish soap can be used to remove residue from gold tableware.
- Recommend using mild dish soap. Use one to two tablespoons.
- Then, pour it into a medium-sized bowl of warm water and soak the cutlery for about 15 minutes.
Then, gently scrub the cutlery with a soft-bristled toothbrush or microfiber cloth. This is to remove stubborn dirt or stains.
“You don’t want to rub the gold too hard, or you could leave minor scratches on the surface. Scratches will become more apparent over time.
Next, rinse off any residual soap with warm water, and wipe the cutlery with a clean cloth.
SALT AND BAKING SODA
These two ingredients are a very effective combination for cleaning gold. They create a chemical reaction that helps remove stains. Use salt and baking soda in equal proportions, for example, one tablespoon of salt and one tablespoon of baking soda.
Then, add a drop or two of dish soap if desired. Add these two mixtures to a bowl of hot water, and soak your cutlery for 10 minutes. If further cleaning is required, gently scrub the cutlery with a soft-bristled toothbrush to remove residue. Rinse with warm water and dry with a microfiber cloth.
How do you polish gold plated?
- After putting on the gloves, squeeze a drop of gold paint on a soft, clean, dry cloth.
- Rinse the item under warm tap water to remove any remaining nail polish, then immediately dry the item with a soft clean cloth; Air drying can cause unsightly watermarks.
How do you recover gold-plated flatware?
The gold flatware requires special care
- Keep gold flatware out of the dishwasher.
- Wash gold flatware by hand in hot soapy water.
- Clean stained or damaged gold flatware with a metal or gold cleaner to restore shine, or use cooking glass cleaner on a soft cloth.
Is our gold-plated tableware durable?
Gold plated tableware is highly corrosion resistant and can be stored safely anywhere.